Wednesday, July 14, 2010

We're ready!


Phew!


Packing up 5 years sure takes a toll on me. But still - it hasn't really dawned on me yet that we are actually going on an adventure. That's because I (Annie) don't ever get antsy before trips, ever. I wish I did, though. That would make me move faster! Anyways, Jamie has been ready for months. :)


We're rising with the footsteps of dawn tomorrow, so we're FINALLY now getting everything into our bags. Last load of laundry is drying. Jamie is capturing wildlife at its finest - bucks in our South Eugene backyard.


Tomorrow, we're driving to Florence where we'll meet up with Jamie's brother, and then get some groceries before we cruise down Highway 101. We're going to camp in the Redwoods National Park the first night.


Off we go!

1 comment:

  1. God tur til dokke begge! Gle mej til dokke kjem heim :) take care!

    ReplyDelete